The package includes:
- - Guidance on how to complete the English proficiency assessments accurately and consistently, considering challenges and how other schools have responded.
- - Practical strategies to improve English proficiency and support EAL learners in the classroom.
- - Video recording of an online presentation.
- - Presentation slides and notes to share with your staff on the changes and English proficiency assessments.
- - Handout: Tip for Teachers - improving English proficiency levels and supporting EAL learners.
About the trainer:
Elaine Noden has worked in the field of English as an Additional Language since 1985, as a respected consultant, trainer, inspector and teacher. As a trainer, Elaine has contributed to national training and conferences, as well as delivering courses directly to school and academy staff. Elaine also provides robust short and long term support, guidance and expert advice, at schools and academies across the country, with the aim of developing and maintaining outstanding practice.